Wednesday 29 June 2016

How To Motivate Your Mlm Team

This is topic that any network marketer should really think about and understand. Can you motivate your organization? Before I give you my answer, really think about it. Can you really motivate someone long term. Sure, I think you can short term. But eventually it has to be an internal decision. It’s a choice to be made by each individual. So, my simple answer is no, you can’t motivate another person. Motivation comes within and is something each individual has the power to control.

In my early years of network marketing, I tried to motivate others and pulled many people along with me. I wanted people to succeed more than they wanted to succeed. Talk about frustrating. That led to some difficult and very discouraging times in my MLM Software in Jaipur. But it was a great lesson learned. And one that changed the course of my Network Marketing business and MLM team.

Today, I’m careful who I really devote my time and energy to. I’m not the type of person who writes people off, but I also do not waste time and energy on people who aren’t motivated to take action and move forward. I spend time with my MLM team members who are hungry for knowledge and have a burning desire to succeed.

So, why do you think some people aren’t motivated enough to take action or move forward? Is it because their why isn’t strong enough? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe it’s fear. Each individual has to answer that question for themselves.

Now, even though I believe you can’t motivate others, I do believe you can inspire and empower others. There is a difference.

Inspiration is 'internal.' Inspiration is a way of looking at things in your life or business differently. It gives you the ability to take action and move forward with ease. It’s really empowering for yourself and others to focus on “inspiring.”

And one of the most inspiring actions is to lead by example. Show others how. Don’t’ just talk about it, but show others by taking action yourself. Don’t just talk the talk, but walk the walk.

If you are building a business or an organization of any sort, “inspire” others by doing what you teach.

  So, practice what you preach. Lead by example. Give value. And you will be an inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment